5 Secrets Summit
3-Day Summit: The 5 Secrets to
MArch 22nd – 24th
6:00-7:30 pm Central
Laurel Rutledge is a Career and Leadership Transformation Expert. Formerly a Senior Human Resources Executive with global, multi-industry experience, she has built teams and departments, led large-scale human capital projects, and coached individuals from the plant floor to the board room. Prior to her last corporate role as the VP and Global Head of HR Strategy and Analytics, Laurel spent time in human resources, internal audit, consulting and risk management. This background proved to her that whether you are building business or building a career, it all comes down to strategy and people.
Build the team that builds your business.
Join Laurel Rutledge in an interactive webinar as she shares her 30 years of HR experience and the 5 secrets of building your team.
WHO: The target audience for this webinar series:
- New leaders managing or building teams for the first time
- Small business owners building their team/staff
- Experienced leaders desiring to connect better with their teams
HOW THEY WILL LEARN: The secrets will be delivered in an interactive webinar format by a 30-year career HR executive and consultant. Participants will receive checklists, workbooks and guidelines to be able to implement the 5 secrets on their own.
WHY: Whether you are building a business or building a career, it all comes down to strategy and people. This webinar series addresses both.
WHAT THEY WILL LEARN: It is always a good time to review where you are, where you want to go and how to get there. There are 5 things that are critical to keep in mind as you move through the process from decision through planning. There is no need to sit in frustration – get out of that rut. You are not without choices – come back off that ledge. The 5 Secrets will help ensure you have a plan and surround yourself with the village to get you there.
- 1 – Executing a successful people strategy that is based on a clear business strategy
- 2 – Harnessing the power of delegation without the pitfall of abdicating responsibility
- 3 – Setting clear, reasonable expectations and managing to them
- 4 – Creating a “family culture” with out the family drama
- 5 – Knowing when it is time to separate someone and doing so with dignity and grace and an eye on compliance
We will be giving away 3 free consulting hours during the summit!